Friday 9 August 2013

Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion Review




 Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion at £2.59
(currently on offer at 2 for £4) 

I was recently searching for a new cleanser and discovered this Superdrug Cleansing lotion that 'fights spots and blackheads.' plus 'Tightens pores for clearer skin' and 'to have results from day 1'. These claims definitely grabbed my attention for a budget product!

The first week of use is definitely noticeable in the sense that you can feel your skin tingling (sometimes stinging) and tightening, reacting to the new product. If you have really sensitive skin, I would be wary of using this as it is a very strong solution. The Alcohol and Salicylic acid definately has an affect. I wouldn't say results are visible from day 1 but the results are visible after about 1 to 2 weeks. After using this product I have barely ever broken out except for the odd single spot here and there.

It seems to have cleared all my blocked pores and most blackheads. The stinging sensation decreases over time but I definately need to moisturise after to reduce the sensation and help my skin.

 This cleanser is definitely better than previous and more expensive cleansers I have used and is often on sale in Superdrug. However, sometimes its reactions on my skin make me think that maybe its not always doing good? I would definitely recommend you try this IF you don't have overly sensitive skin as it is a great product.

The Budget Beauty Book

No comments:

Post a Comment