Saturday 10 August 2013

Avon Naturals vanilla moisturising body whip


Avon Naturals moisturising body whip 200ml £3.00

I have this product in vanilla, I don't think it can still be bought in vanilla or if it was just a seasonal buy as I got it at Christmas, but the product and formula is still available. 

Having tried body butters and many moisturisers I was interested in what a 'body whip' would be like. It is definitely different from other moisturisers I have used in the past as the consistency does seem 'whipped', it feels like a really thick whipped cream. It does feel quite oily and slimy and from experience I was expecting it to leave a film on the skin. However, this had the complete opposite effect and left basically no moisture in my skin at all. From the picture you can see I've used about half the pot and I'm not sure how. I don't have particularly dry skin but I would need a LOT of this on a small area to make the skin feel as moisturised as I would like. 

The smell is good (but not currently available) but this won't make me keep using this as it seems quite pointless on my skin. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the formula or me but I do find when I have gone back to this I have had to mix it back together as it keeps separating after just a few weeks.

Budget Beauty Book

follow me at twitter at @budgetbeautybk

comment with requests or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment