Friday 9 August 2013

Boots Mango sugar scrub Review


Boots Mango Sugar Scrub 400ml £8.00

At £8.00, this product is quite expensive for me for an exfoliating scrub. First of all, the product smells amazing! The smell is so refreshing and revitalising but the product......not so much. For £8.00 I expected a lot from this product but got not a lot. It does have a good amount of 'scrub' in it with the sugar particles and you get a decent amount for the money but the product is not the easiest to use. 

I rarely ever have baths, just showers so this product probably wasn't the easiest choice for shower usage as the water settles on the top and changes the consistently slightly. It is really hard to wash off after and even days after I keep finding lumps of it in the bathroom on the walls? I don't know how but it was there. It leaves a greasy film on your legs without washing for ages after to get rid of it. I did find it reasonably good for sunburn as it was really scruby but it did take an age to get rid of it. 

I will deifnately not be buying this again and will be scouring the High Street for an alterative thats better and more budget friendly. My previous exfoliator from I love was far better and cheaper so I know they exsist. I have used the body wash and body butter of this range and both are pretty decent but I wouldn't repurchase them. 

Any recommendations of Budget scrubs are welcome!

Budget Beauty Book

No comments:

Post a Comment