Friday 9 August 2013

Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask


Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask (Normal to Dry hair) £1.99 (Currently on sale for £1)

With long uncontrollable hair, I am constantly on the lookout for products to help tame and nourish it. I discovered this Boots hair mask that smells incredible at an excellent price! Having hair products smelling good is quite important to me as with lots of hair the scent often lingers for longer so better smelling products or unscented are more likely to be used by me.

The product has a strange consistency (sorry for no picture, this container is near empty and I haven't been able to get out to buy another one yet) as it has a shiny finish but isn't a solid consistent colour. This sounds a strange description but it reminds me of molten silver, small aspects of solid silver change the shiny finish of it. It states to use this after shampooing before conditioning but I find this doesn't work best for me so I put the mask on after conditioning and wear it for 20 minutes around the house before washing it off. This gives it extra time to work its magic and I feel this means it works better.

It left my hair softer and more manageable than before but I have found that with regular use, the affect is less strong so I haven't been using it every hair wash but every few. This also extends the amount of time the container lasts. Another point is that very little of this is needed to cover a large area.

For those of you who dislike a strong smell, when in the hair the smell is less overpowering but has a scent if sniffed....

I always have some of this around and definitely recommend you try this (at a full price of £1.99 its easy just to try even as a normal conditioner).

Budget Beauty Book

No comments:

Post a Comment