Saturday 10 August 2013

First Impressions: Superdrug Deep Action Daily Exfoliating Wash

Superdrug Deep Action Daily Exfoliating Wash £2.59 (currently on offer for 2 for £4)

 Being a fan (when my skin agrees) of the deep action cleanser I decided to try some some of the other products in the range and began with this. My last facial exfoliator wash from Olay kept my skin quite smooth but I wasn't really getting any results so I was expecting a lot from this due to the cleanser. 

This is defiantly not as strong as the cleanser which is good as it feels less like paint stripper and more like a skin friendly product. It has small clear beads and larger blue beads that seem to pop when used and leave small blue streaks.



 I use this night to wash off the days grime in my shower. I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin since using this, it has reduced my blackheads and spots around my nose and has smoothed my skin whilst leaving me refreshed. I'm so glad this wasn't quite as strong as the cleanser and this is definitely more friendly to skin. 

Budget Beauty Book

follow me at @budgetbeautybk

No comments:

Post a Comment